Name: Business Valuation: Why it's Important
Date: March 30, 2017
Time: 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM HST
Registration: Register Now
Whether you are a current or prospective business owner, knowing the value of a business is critical for many reasons, including:
- A valuation establishes the starting line and distance to the finish.
- A valuation tests owners’ exit objectives.
- A valuation provides important tax information.
- A valuation gives owners a litmus test.
- A valuation provides an objective basis for incentive plans.
Vladimir Sasic, ChFC, CFP, AEP
Managing Partner, Wealth Strategy Partners
Ethan Lee, CPA, AICPA, ABV
Senior Associate, Pacific Business Valuation LLC.